Wed, Jan 11|
Women Changing the Future of Fintech
With the increasing digitization of the financial industry, FinTech has become an attractive investment opportunity.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2023, 9:00 AM PST
About the Event
Women are core to the future of Fintech. Women leaders in FinTech are using their first hand experience and perspective to develop financial solutions—new products and services—that actually meet the needs of women and families.
Meet and learn from some female changemakers in this sector who are shaping the landscape:
- Tahira Dosani, managing partner at Resilience VC, an early stage embedded fintech firm, works to change the flow of capital to reach startups, entrepreneurs, markets, and sectors that are ignored or undervalued by traditional investors
- Barbara Iyayi, CEO and founding partner at Unicorn Growth Capital, invests at the intersection of TradFi (traditional finance) and DeFi (decentralized finance that uses technology to remove third parties) to foster more inclusive economies
- Elizabeth Gore, founder and CEO of Hello Alice, a platform that connects entrepreneurs from all backgrounds with curated resources, tools, communities and opportunities to help their business grow
- Lindsay Holden, co-founder and CEO of Long Game, a loyalty app to help banks acquire customers, and support customer engagement, savings, and financial education
Join us to discuss the relevance of FinTech in today's turbulent world and learn more about:
- the role of women in FinTech
- FinTech as a driver of impact and returns
- investment opportunities in the US and emerging markets
Women are critical to the future of FinTech. We hope you can join us and get involved!
General Admission$30.00+$0.75 service feeSale ended