Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of the
How Women Lead website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By
using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this
Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Under these Terms, and/or its licensors How Women Lead owns all the intellectual property rights and
materials contained on this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website or How Women Lead;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation
to this Website;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
4. We expect our members, and anyone viewing the Website, to maintain the confidentiality we ask for
both explicitly and otherwise. Certain areas of this Web Portal are restricted from being accessed by you
and How Women Lead may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Portal, at any time, in
absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Portal are confidential and you
must maintain confidentiality as well.
5. The How Women Lead Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and express no representations or
warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing
contained on the How Women Lead Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. In no event, nor any of the How Women Lead’s officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for
anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is
under contract. Its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect,
consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the How Women Lead from and against any and/or all
liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your
breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be
deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. How Women Lead is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this
website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
10. How Women Lead is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under
these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract
any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between How Women Lead and you in relation to your
use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California,
and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for
the resolution of any disputes.