Thu, Jun 09|
Invest where you're already spending: Meet Healthcare Venture Investors
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
About the Event
The healthcare industry is ripe with massive opportunities, and women play a large part in that:
- Healthcare is the US’s largest employer: 65% of the workforce is female
- Over $3 trillion spent in the US and women decide on 80%
- Millennial women spend 70% more on health than Millennial men.
While early adopters have seen the opportunities for healthcare solutions made for and created by women, it has been underdeveloped until now. Women entrepreneurs are developing solutions for the mainstream healthcare market and it is critical that we increase the momentum for investing in these founders.
Join us in this movement to hear from venture’s top leading women about the power and influence of investing and its direct effects on systemic change to healthcare. Have the opportunity to network with healthcare investors.
- Casey Albert, Managing Partner, SteelSky Ventures
- Jessica Karr, General Partner, Coyote Ventures
- Sheila Bangalore, Venture Partner, SpringTide Ventures
- Moderator: Susan Solinsky, Co-Founder & CGO at Ellipsis Health
+$0.25 service fee
+$0.25 service fee0