Time & Location
Oct 11, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
About the Event
Medical Technology is a field where a tiny implant or a line of code can have life and death impacts. Championing MedTech is not just about embracing innovation; it is about recognizing the profound impact it has on our health, our communities and our future.
Founders and innovators cannot undertake this innovation alone.
Join our visionary founders and VCs who are redefining the boundaries of what is possible, from a minimally invasive implant that can treat chronic disease to the advanced analytics that optimize performance, revenue, and are reshaping the future of healthcare as we know it.
Don't miss this opportunity to be a catalyst for change, where groundbreaking ideas are translated into life-saving solutions. Together, we can change lives and empower innovation!
Reserve your virtual seat today!
Meet these amazing women:
- Jessica Karr - General Partner, Coyote Ventures
- Tatum Getty - Founder, THENA Capital
- Regina Leung - General Partner, tonic bioventures
- Crystal Nyitray - Founder & CEO, Encellin
- Sheila Talton - Founder & CEO, Gray Matter Analytics
- Lisa Carmel - Executive Vice President, Global Strategic Partnerships, Veranex
- Elizabeth Faust - Principal Owner, Faust Consulting LLC
- Kathleen Wisemandle - Founder & CEO, Aspire to Grow Coaching & Consulting LLC
- Kris Steen - Partner, Stevenson Search Partners
- Coni Johnston - Board Member & Executive Leader
General Admission$30.00+$0.75 service feeSale ended