Tue, Dec 06|
Money to be made and massive change in the Future of Work
There is a crisis in employment and it is calling for new solutions to hybrid and engaging work solutions - in fact an entire transformation in how we work.
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PST
About the Event
Before the pandemic, the term the “Future of Work”—the way work will get done over the next decade—was often associated with businesses focused on robotics, technology, AI, and automation.
Now, Future of Work encompasses a whole new landscape—hybrid and remote work, non-traditional work models, and improving the workplace for a company’s most important asset, its people.
Join us for a discussion on Future of Work Solutions and meet these changemakers:
- Regina (Gina) Kline, Founder and Managing Parter at Enable Ventures who is building an inclusive economy through disability investment
- Virginie Raphael, Founder and Managing Partner at Full Circle who is investing in a better workforce where working caregivers are supported, small businesses have an edge and enterprises have a thriving diverse talent base.
- Kaye Foster, Senior Advisor, Executive Coach, and CEO Advisory Facilitator at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Denise Hummel, founder & CEO of RevWork, who is building a platform to reinforce behavioral learning in the flow of life and work in a way that is meaningful, lasting, fun and adapted to the needs of the user.
- Charlotte Dales, co-founder & CEO of Inclusively, whose workforce inclusion platform connects job seekers with employers; and empowers employers with accommodations insights they need to attract and retain previously hidden talent.
- Debi Yadegari, founder & CEO of Villyge, the only platform that supports employees and educates managers, developing today's talent.
You will walk away from this conversation with:
- A better understanding of the importance of Future of Work investments
- Why investing in Future of Work is great both financially and socially
- How you can get involved in Future of Work organizations
Accelerated by the pandemic, investment opportunities in Future of Work companies are growing and now is the time to get involved.
According to A New Way to View the Future of Work And Its Multi-Trillion Dollar Investment Opportunity, “By addressing socioeconomic mobility and helping people from all walks of life thrive in their careers, investors see phenomenal ROI -- not just financially, but for society as a whole.”
Join this important conversation.
*All sessions are recorded and sent to participants for additional viewing.
This ticket include access to the panel, workshop, and a recording of the event after the session.$30.00+$0.75 service feeSale ended