Time & Location
Aug 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
About the Event
What’s happening in the world of education, mental health, and family startups? Did you know that investing in women and issues affecting women can drive higher financial returns and positive social impact? What do these three themes have in common? It is time to step into our own transformative and collective power. How Women Lead is bringing together industry experts, entrepreneurs, women founded organizations and investors to activate the exciting opportunities and challenges in this rapidly evolving space.
Discover how venture vapital is shaping the landscape of education and family-oriented technology, using innovative apps and platforms. Join our fierce female leaders who have the vision to change the capital landscape that creates space and opportunity for women to take a seat at both sides of the venture table. Hear from our own How Women Lead CEO, Julie Castro-Abrams, who will share and exclusively invite you to join us and take a seat at The New Table to change the inequities and bias in venture capital.
Whether you're an entrepreneur seeking funding, an investor looking for promising opportunities, or simply interested in the evolving landscape of family and ed-tech, this event promises to inspire, inform, and build connections with a community of like-minded mission driven women. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation that is shaping the future generation!
Meet these amazing women:
- Kenzie Davis - Founder & CEO, Maro
- Fran Maier - Founder & CEO, Babyquip
- Jen Saxon - Founder & CEO, Tot Squad
- Nicole Calandra - Senior Associate, Lumos Capital
- Jessica Millstone - Managing Director, Copper Wire Ventures
- Andrea Henderson - Partner, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Diversity, CEO & Board Practices, DHR Global
- Shefali Billon - Fractional CMO & Business Development Leader, Lumina Consulting
- Ticket type
+$0.75 service fee+$0.75 service feeSale ended