Time & Location
Apr 25, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Are you considering, or in process, of a major transition? A significant number of senior women leaders continue to pivot professionally. Whether ascending to a different role or company, moving towards “retirement” (which has become a portfolio career for many), or launching a new business venture, the 2023 landscape for executive women is full of opportunities to make changes.
These career transitional moments can be filled with both challenging and hopeful feelings. To offer you support and space for building confidence and community, we have put together a dynamic panel of experts on different aspects of professional pivots. In this unique two-hour workshop you will:
- Gain insight into the psychology of change and professional transition as it relates to identity and development.
- Assess where you are in your journey and get tools to help you on your path.
Join one of three facilitated breakouts in these focused areas:
- Ascending to your next organization and role
- Shifting to entrepreneurship
- Moving to a portfolio career (investing, corporate boards, consulting)
Nadine Greiner, Chief Human Resources Officer at Lucira Health. Nadine’s career has consisted of leading organizations through rapid growth and change.
Janet Miller Evans, Founder & CEO of Entevos, is a thought leader recognized for her ability to build trust, coach winning teams, and change management.
JeanAnn Nichols, is an accomplished executive and coach who enables senior leaders to thrive in the rapidly changing global ecosystem.
Ticket$50.00+$1.25 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out