Undaunted: A Fireside Chat with Entrepreneur & Author Kara Goldin
Time & Location
About the Event
What are your new year goals?
Have you set a goal to get healthy?
Take on a new role?
Start a company?
Write a book?
Build your brand and influence?
Get on a board?
What is standing in your way of achieving your goal?
Join an interactive discussion with Hint’s Founder and CEO Kara Goldin on her journey from executive to “accidental entrepreneur” in her new book Undaunted. Learn how kicking her diet soda addiction led to her losing 40 pounds and building a $150 million beverage company. Kara will give you her top tips for conquering fear and doubt in taking your next steps.
- Build your goal plan for 2021 with our worksheet -- we'll send ahead so you can print it out.
- Share your personal tips on ‘Overcoming Doubts & Doubters’.
- Network and connect with women leaders -- pair up to find an accountability partner to help you meet your 2021 goals.
Moderator: Hannah Kain, President & CEO, ALOM
Event Hosts & Breakout Leads:
- Vicki Wilkerson, Salesforce
- Jill Hetherington, ABD Insurance & Financial Services
- Heather Jerrehian, C-Level Executive I Investor I Advisor I Entrepreneur
- Sonya Pelia, Sendlane
- Event Ticket$50$500$0
- Undaunted Hardcover Book$22$220$0