Time to Pivot: Your Next Career Move & How to Shift Your Identity
Time & Location
About the Event
We all have a normalcy bias - a tendency to believe things will function the way they always have. Recent events have created a “new normal” for each of us, our families, companies, and communities. Now we have an opportunity to apply flexible thinking to our future career steps.
- What did I believe to be true, that is no longer true?
- What new functions or roles will leverage my strengths or passions?
- What skills can I grow right now?
Early in your career we move up a vertical career ladder, but there are so many options once you have deep experience. Do you want to:
- jump up the ladder to the C-suite?
- start your own company?
- move to consulting and board service in a portfolio life?
- leverage your experience as a speaker or coach?
- when a lateral move is the best option?
Whether your next move is up the career ladder or into a portfolio life, it is crucial to create a strategy to navigate the changes with flexibility and strength. Join us for an interactive discussion with practical advice to navigate your next pivot from women who have done it. Build a roadmap to concretely identify your next career destination with clarity and confidence.