Propelling Board Diversity Forward with Nasdaq & Equilar
Time & Location
About the Event
Diverse boards have become imperative - 100% of S&P companies have at least one female director and 22.6% of board directors in the U.S. are women.
6 states have followed California's lead with SB826 and have adopted or proposed amendments for gender diversity in the boardroom. CA made history again in 2020 with AB 979 -- mandating racial and sexual orientation diversity in the boardroom.
This month Nasdaq announced its own historic diversity mandate that will require listed companies to have “at least two diverse directors, including one who self-identifies as a woman and one who self-identifies as either an underrepresented minority or LGBTQ.”
Join Kaley Karaffa, Director of Board Engagement of Nasdaq, and David Chun, Founder and CEO of Equilar, to learn more on the mandate and discuss the implications for your board journey.
Events Hosts & Breakout Leads:
- Christina Bui, Kranz
- Jill Hetherington, ABD Insurance & Financial Services
- Heather Jerrehian, C-Level Executive I Investor I Advisor I Entrepreneur
- Cindy Worthington, Wells Fargo
- Nicole White, ABD Insurance & Financial Services
- Tricia Timm, Advisor for Start-Ups and Growth Stage Companies
- Alison Richards, Intel
- Tamara Gracon, TBG Consulting
- Rashida Hodge, Misty Robotics Board Member
- Josette Ferrer, Clairent Advisors LLC
- Event Ticket$50$500$0