Navigating Executive Compensation Negotiations like a Pro
Time & Location
About the Event
Even at the executive level, negotiating compensation can be dreadful, especially for women. In fact, research shows that women ask for raises and other forms of compensation just as often as men do- but they are less likely to get them. Why? Because there’s a negotiation gap.
Join us to hear from legal experts Regina Readling from Sullivan & Cromwell and Tim Moore from Moult, Moore, & Stella, as they provide us with:
- key perspectives on executive compensation negotiations for leading executives
- when to engage executive compensation counsel
- key executive compensation topics, issues, and pressure points
- an open forum Q&A session to jump-start critical thinking
They will both bring diverse perspectives to share as they have experience from both sides of the negotiation table. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on this before negotiating your next role.
- General Admission$50$500$0