Climate Action for Business Leaders
Time & Location
About the Event
Mother nature just gave us a big wake-up call. The skies are blue in cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco. What climate decisions should we be considering in this environment? Regulators and investors are holding boards and executives accountable.
Learn strategies on how you can prepare your company for climate impacts from experts in the areas of corporate strategy, value creation, stakeholder engagement community impacts and Board education.
- What business leaders need to know about climate impacts
- Assessing reputational risks; the importance of engaging stakeholders
- Exploring your company’s Purpose in light of climate change; opportunities for value creation
- The importance of identifying and mitigating community impacts
- Where climate sits on Boards; Board interaction with management
- Amanda North, Plan C Advisors
- Sandy Skees, Porter Novelli
- Lisa Bougie, Board of Eileen Fisher
- Tanya Monsef, Santa Clara University
- Veena Ramani, CERES